Monday, December 27, 2010

Lafayette.. it has arrived...




 I received most of my SDR-Cube order today.  I even received a couple of extra RX AMP boards which I do appreciate.  Everything I ordered except for the accessory cube (enclosure) and the TX PA board was neatly packaged.  George and crew did an EXCEPTIONAL job on packing up the kits.  We are looking at modern day Heathkit here...


The above pictures show how the box was packed.  The picture below is what I received.  The K'NEX roller coaster in the background was a present from Santa that my 8 year old engineer built.



Sinve I am off this week on a plant shutdown I will have to get busy.  My plan of attack is to do all the little boards first, and then work up to the I/O and DSP cards.  It'll take a little while to build this up right, but this is certainly a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment